Sessions are available
- In my home office in Kildangan, Co Kildare. Covid safety precautions include 2metre distancing as much as possible, disinfection of all surfaces, face covering for adults during session.
- Outdoor sessions, if suitable.
- Via videocall.
- In your home, school or workplace if required.
Some people benefit from a one-off consult, some people attend every one or two weeks and some people attend a few times a year. It can take time between sessions to make changes and build skills.
OT sessions €120 per hour:
- 45 minute session €90
- 1 hour session €120
- 75 minute session €150
- 90 minute session €180
Designed to meet the goals you identify, each session includes a review of the activities you are working on and a trial or problem solving of changes to make when you are doing these activities at home or school or work.
Summary report €200.
This report details the reasons for attending Occupational therapy, the activities that are being worked on, the strategies that are effective for this person, the progress that has been made. If there are further interventions, referrals or supports required these will be included in the report.
Assessment €650. This includes
- Approximately three hours of assessment of the activities that are difficult and exploration of the reason for the difficulty.
- A report on the difficulties, reasons for difficulties and suggested changes to improve activity performance. If additional supports or onward referral to other services, are required recommendations for this will be included in the report.
Clinical Supervision and Caseload management consultations €120 per hour.
Parent/Teacher Consultation €120 per hour. Specialist workshops can be created to meet individual needs and interests, price based on hours involved.
Travel costs for home, school or work sessions are calculated at rate of €120 per hour travel time to and from my base in Kildangan, Co. Kildare.
For queries or to schedule an appointment you can contact me by email, text or phonecall
085 722 5212