Sessions are available
- In my home office in Kildangan, Co Kildare. Covid safety precautions include 2metre distancing as much as possible, disinfection of all surfaces, face covering when within 2metre of other.
- Via videocall.
- In your home, school or workplace if required.
Some people benefit from a one off consult, some people attend every one or two weeks and some people attend a few times a year. It can take time between sessions, to make changes and build skills. What do you need in order to be able to do all the activities that you want to do, or to understand and manage any difficulties that arise for you?
- OT intervention sessions €100 per hour.
- 45 minute session €75
- 1 hour session €100
- 75 minute session €125
- 90 minute session €150
Designed to meet the goals you identify, each session includes a review of the activities you are working on and a trial of changes to make when you are doing these activities at home or school or work. A typed programme of the tips found to be effective for you is emailed after session.
- Summary report €100.
This report details the reasons for attending Occupational therapy, the activities that are being worked on, the strategies that are effective for this person, the progress that has been made. If there are further interventions, referrals or supports required these will be included in the report.
- Assessment package for child €350. This includes
- Two to three hours of assessment of the activities that are difficult and exploration of the reason for the difficulty.
- Option of phonecall or email contact with school to gain information on strengths and activity challenges there.
- A report on the difficulties, reasons for difficulties and suggested changes to make to improve activity performance. If additional supports in school, or onward referral to other services, are required recommendations for this will be included in the report.
Option of €500 assessment package, which includes assessment, report and two follow on therapy sessions after assessment. This can help you follow through on the suggested changes and mean you make more improvement in the areas you choose to work on.
- OT assessment of adult is charged at hourly rate of €100. Length of time will depend on activity to be assessed, a quote can be provided once the activity is known.
- Clinical Supervision and Caseload management consultations €100 per hour.
- Parent/Teacher Workshops €100 per hour.
- Travel costs for home, school or work sessions are calculated at rate of €60 per hour travel time to and from my base in Kildangan, Co. Kildare.
For queries or to schedule an appointment you can contact me by email, text or phonecall
085 722 5212